Our unit shipped in the display box without a double box package.
The package held up well to the shipping company's abuse.
Inside we found a NAS that was packaged well with dense, closed cell foam keeping the NAS safe. The foam kept the NAS in the middle of the package and the corners of the NAS well protected from accidents.
The accessory package is fairly tame. We received a paper manual, software disk, power cable, screws for installing 2.5" SSDs/HDDs, and a single, shielded network cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Hardware Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [Packaging]
- Page 5 [Netgear ReadyNAS 516]
- Page 6 [Configuration Menus]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 6 HDD / RAID 10]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 6 HDD / RAID 5]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 6 HDD / RAID 6 and Single Client Wrap-up]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - iSCSI Enterprise Workloads]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - iSCSI Workload Latency]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Multi-Client Test]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]