NAS products are equal parts hardware performance and software features. One compliments the other in a balanced product. You need more hardware performance to run more software features at the same time.
As with most NAS products, we can't go into detail on every software feature, since many are so complex, it would take an entire article to cover just one. Netgear has a stable of embedded applications and the end-user can expand the capabilities through the NAS's add-on application system. Listed on the right are a few of Netgear's more popular 3rd-party apps.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Hardware Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [Packaging]
- Page 5 [Netgear ReadyNAS 516]
- Page 6 [Configuration Menus]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 6 HDD / RAID 10]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 6 HDD / RAID 5]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 6 HDD / RAID 6 and Single Client Wrap-up]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - iSCSI Enterprise Workloads]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - iSCSI Workload Latency]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Multi-Client Test]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]