EVGA Hadron Air Mini-ITX Chassis
The front of the Hadron Air is made of a fully plastic front panel that has a very polished and reflective finish. Rounding all of the corners, adding the EVGA name near the top, and offering a power button near the bottom, leaves the front as an attractive addition to any room.
The top of the chassis places the Hadron Air naming at the front edge. The bulk of the panel has been drilled to allow air to flow out of the top of the chassis, while still being structurally sound with the metal used as the top cover. This cover can be removed to gain access to the fan mounting underneath.
The left side of the chassis offers a great view of the inside via the clear plastic window. Also, with just a wide foot in the front, the Hadron sits a few degrees off level as it tilts to the back.
The back of the chassis is taken up with the rear I/O on the left, and two grommets in the holes for water cooling. I'm not positive about the cut-outs, but there is spacing in the screw holes to support a storage drive. The bottom offers ventilated expansion slot covers, and we can see the exhaust side of the pre-installed PSU.
With a window on the left, I find it a bit strange that the slim optical slot, the front I/O at the bottom with USB 3.0, and audio jacks, all got placed on the right. With the thin design, I assume reaching around the chassis is fine, but I would want the view of the window facing me for sure.
The bottom of the chassis is much like the top with the drilled out expanse of thicker metal. Here, the back offers a rubber strip as the foot. The larger section at the front is of course the foot there, but there is no rubber applied to this one. Across the middle, there are eight screws that need removed to be able to remove the PSU inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Telltale Games shuts down, future games likely cancelled
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games