EVGA Hadron Air Mini-ITX Chassis
The front of the Hadron Air is made of a fully plastic front panel that has a very polished and reflective finish. Rounding all of the corners, adding the EVGA name near the top, and offering a power button near the bottom, leaves the front as an attractive addition to any room.
The top of the chassis places the Hadron Air naming at the front edge. The bulk of the panel has been drilled to allow air to flow out of the top of the chassis, while still being structurally sound with the metal used as the top cover. This cover can be removed to gain access to the fan mounting underneath.
The left side of the chassis offers a great view of the inside via the clear plastic window. Also, with just a wide foot in the front, the Hadron sits a few degrees off level as it tilts to the back.
The back of the chassis is taken up with the rear I/O on the left, and two grommets in the holes for water cooling. I'm not positive about the cut-outs, but there is spacing in the screw holes to support a storage drive. The bottom offers ventilated expansion slot covers, and we can see the exhaust side of the pre-installed PSU.
With a window on the left, I find it a bit strange that the slim optical slot, the front I/O at the bottom with USB 3.0, and audio jacks, all got placed on the right. With the thin design, I assume reaching around the chassis is fine, but I would want the view of the window facing me for sure.
The bottom of the chassis is much like the top with the drilled out expanse of thicker metal. Here, the back offers a rubber strip as the foot. The larger section at the front is of course the foot there, but there is no rubber applied to this one. Across the middle, there are eight screws that need removed to be able to remove the PSU inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series