With a case that costs this much, it is nice to see a plain brown cardboard box with simply EVGA and Hadron Air printed on it, saving the dollars for the chassis, not the packaging.
There is more plain brown cardboard on this side too. There is also a shipping sticker, and a packaging sticker with the products full name and weight, along with some bar codes, and the fact that this is made in China.
The back of the box (or maybe this is the front, and I have it backwards, either way), and the larger sides, have just the company and chassis names printed on them.
Again, just as the larger panels, the smaller sides are a match to each other with the only difference being the shipping labels.
Inside, the chassis is first protected with a thicker foam liner to keep things from vibrating and possibly scratching some of the surfaces. It is then set into a cardboard frame that has high density foam glued into it. This keeps the cardboard away from the chassis, and should take any hits transit may produce. In this instance, the Hadron Air arrived in perfect shape; so the packaging did exactly what it was supposed to do.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam