With a case that costs this much, it is nice to see a plain brown cardboard box with simply EVGA and Hadron Air printed on it, saving the dollars for the chassis, not the packaging.
There is more plain brown cardboard on this side too. There is also a shipping sticker, and a packaging sticker with the products full name and weight, along with some bar codes, and the fact that this is made in China.
The back of the box (or maybe this is the front, and I have it backwards, either way), and the larger sides, have just the company and chassis names printed on them.
Again, just as the larger panels, the smaller sides are a match to each other with the only difference being the shipping labels.
Inside, the chassis is first protected with a thicker foam liner to keep things from vibrating and possibly scratching some of the surfaces. It is then set into a cardboard frame that has high density foam glued into it. This keeps the cardboard away from the chassis, and should take any hits transit may produce. In this instance, the Hadron Air arrived in perfect shape; so the packaging did exactly what it was supposed to do.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit