Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box, you are given a full assortment of screws to get any build installed. There are thumbscrews for the optical bay and motherboard screws to the left. In the middle are the power supply screws, leaving the 2.5" drive screws at the top, and 3.5" drive screws at the bottom.
Also included as part of the hardware kit is what we have here. There is a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 for those with no native USB 3.0 on the board, there is also a wire management clip with adhesive on the back. What I find strange is that I would almost swear those are hinge plates, but I see no way to reverse the door swing on this chassis.
The manual is done all in black and white on a shiny paper. It offers an outline of the chassis and while it says this is a quick installation guide, there is a full set of instructions inside.
After a parts list and some information on how to remove the panels, BitFenix goes full out ot show how to install everything, and even go as far as to show the screw locations for those intending to remove parts like we do.
This just further confirms what I was saying. Usually in a guide, we get limited information, but BitFenix goes all out to deliver renderings and text for every step of the build and leave nothing to chance when looking through this full on manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.32
- Nintendo and Microsoft take a 'cross-play' jab at Sony
- Rare does Sea of Thieves 'roundtable' meeting at E3 2018
- Steam Summer Sale 2018, two weeks of CRAZY low prices
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit