The Colossus Mini-ITX comes in packaging we are very used to from BitFenix. They were one of the first to go with the brown cardboard packaging with black printing of things like the logo, chassis name, and any other bits to highlight things like a web address.
On this side we get the first real concept of the chassis inside via the rendering placed above a similar specifications chart to the one we just discussed.
The back delivers the naming first at the top. Below you will find three renderings of the chassis from various angles as text points out five features on or in this design.
The last panel also offers the name of the chassis, but is used for housing a couple of stickers. The bottom sticker also shows that we have a Colossus Mini-ATX in black, but I can assure you this is a mini-ITX only chassis.
Even though the lower Styrofoam cap was broken, the pair of them did their job diligently as the chassis inside of them and the plastic liner suffered no damage from the trip. We would much rather the packaging took the hit and saved the product, and with this that is exactly what happened.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023