The Colossus Mini-ITX comes in packaging we are very used to from BitFenix. They were one of the first to go with the brown cardboard packaging with black printing of things like the logo, chassis name, and any other bits to highlight things like a web address.
On this side we get the first real concept of the chassis inside via the rendering placed above a similar specifications chart to the one we just discussed.
The back delivers the naming first at the top. Below you will find three renderings of the chassis from various angles as text points out five features on or in this design.
The last panel also offers the name of the chassis, but is used for housing a couple of stickers. The bottom sticker also shows that we have a Colossus Mini-ATX in black, but I can assure you this is a mini-ITX only chassis.
Even though the lower Styrofoam cap was broken, the pair of them did their job diligently as the chassis inside of them and the plastic liner suffered no damage from the trip. We would much rather the packaging took the hit and saved the product, and with this that is exactly what happened.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze trailer, meet the Kongs
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit