Accessories and Documentation
The USB 2.0 cable provided to take all the signals from the multiple devices to the PC is what is shown here. The mini-USB end will plug into the Apuri and the standard end then goes in the PC, and is clearly marked ROCCAT so it is easy to find later in the rear I/O.
This is the supplied power inverter that takes AC current from the wall and steps it down to 12V input to the Apuri. Without this connected, anything that takes more than 500mA to run may fail, and with it, you have four times the power capability with a full 2A of power.
The assumption is that when ordering from another country, the adapters will change to suit the power requirements of the area, but I wanted to show the sticker to show the input, output, and UL number in case there is a desire to check up on the device there.
There is also a fold-out pamphlet that comes with the Apuri to show how to connect and use this properly.
Once unfolded, this side of the paperwork offers a six step process on connection and removal of the bungee to get the cable into it. Those six steps have the text portion repeated at the bottom in ten languages to cover their market.
Flipping the paperwork over, you are first congratulated on your purchase of the Apuri, and an explanation why this is a great addition to the desktop. Below that is covers features with an illustration, and offers the specifications, requirements, contents, and a notification of the SDMS system just like the box has.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard