Accessories and Documentation
The USB 2.0 cable provided to take all the signals from the multiple devices to the PC is what is shown here. The mini-USB end will plug into the Apuri and the standard end then goes in the PC, and is clearly marked ROCCAT so it is easy to find later in the rear I/O.
This is the supplied power inverter that takes AC current from the wall and steps it down to 12V input to the Apuri. Without this connected, anything that takes more than 500mA to run may fail, and with it, you have four times the power capability with a full 2A of power.
The assumption is that when ordering from another country, the adapters will change to suit the power requirements of the area, but I wanted to show the sticker to show the input, output, and UL number in case there is a desire to check up on the device there.
There is also a fold-out pamphlet that comes with the Apuri to show how to connect and use this properly.
Once unfolded, this side of the paperwork offers a six step process on connection and removal of the bungee to get the cable into it. Those six steps have the text portion repeated at the bottom in ten languages to cover their market.
Flipping the paperwork over, you are first congratulated on your purchase of the Apuri, and an explanation why this is a great addition to the desktop. Below that is covers features with an illustration, and offers the specifications, requirements, contents, and a notification of the SDMS system just like the box has.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- An open world with no rules: former Xbox One Exclusive Sunset Overdrive comes to PC!
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI Now Available for Nintendo Switch
- Breach Hero Class Trailer - Lock And Load With The Gunslinger