Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The top section of the chart covers all the features found in and on the Apuri. First thing to cover is the four fully powered USB 2.0 ports found on the front and right sides, that are powered via an AC power adapter. It also covers that any USB device will work with the Apuri. The device can be used passively via USB cable, but backlighting or other high power devices may not function properly. The bungee on top lifts the cable so it will not cause drag when moving the mouse around. It also covers the fact that it will clean up the wiring on the desk, that it is part of the ROCCAT SDMS system, and that it looks good with the blue glow of the LEDs.
The second list is the technical specifications for this Apuri. They list that all four ports are USB 2.0, they cover that the power output with the power adapter is 2A, and without it there is only 500mA. They also state that both the USB 2.0 cable for the connection of the device to the PC, and the power adapter that goes to a wall outlet, are both 1.5 meters in length. The rubber top, or the bungee, is removable to make it easier to get the cable in, or so you can use the Apuri as just a powered hub. It also covers the three LEDs at the top, and the glow at the bottom, as well as finishing with its sturdy tripod design.
Looking around, there are very few big named outlets currently showing stock of the Apuri while shopping via Google. There prices range from $35 on the low-end of the spectrum, and go on up to the $60 U.S. dollar range. Looking at the usual haunts, Newegg is offering the Apuri at $51.99 plus an additional $7.99 for shipping. As I mentioned, there is a flipside to this coin. If you look at Amazon, you will find the Apuri listed at $34.99 with free shipping.
It is pretty obvious that if you do choose to grab the Apuri, go to Amazon because they have the best current deal to be had. Considering we have seen $20 to $30 dollar variations before, and they did not offer lighting or the four port USB-hub. Those features, on top of the basic bungee design, make the Apuri from ROCCAT an even more obvious choice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit