Installation and Finished Product
After sliding the nuts through the LGA1150/1155/1156 holes in the back plate, and then securing them with the black clips, you then just need to align the nuts to the motherboard and set the back plate into place.
We also had to apply the top mounting bracket to the head unit of this cooler. Both the AMD and this Intel plate will use all eight screws to provide even pressure with the use of the four legs coming from these rings.
With the back plate in place, you need to take the appropriate set of mounting screws for your specific application to mount the head unit to the motherboard. There are obviously no clearance issues, and when done correctly, there is still quite a bit of room to get the radiator mounted. One thing I don't like, and I also saw with the Tundra series of coolers, is that for some reason AIO makers are now twisting the tubing, and I have no explanation for this, and in my opinion it looks tacky.
Once the system is powered on, both the head unit and the fan does take on the glow of blue LEDs. One thing you will find is that the LEDs on the head unit are much brighter than those built into the fan, but both will leave a fairly decent glow of blue inside of a chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Classics come to Nintendo Switch
- EK Water Blocks launches next-gen Velocity CPU water blocks
- Bethesda boss talks next-gen Xbox and PS5 consoles
- MSI Afterburner v4.6.0 beta 9 supports NVIDIA Turing GPUs
- SpaceX plans first private customer for Moon trip in 2023
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- All-New Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC Power Pack Available Now
- HIIT Me Baby One More Time: Daily Burn Releases Fat and Calorie Burning App
- Silver Dollar Games Announces One Finger Death Punch 2
- Full Steam Ahead For New Star Manager
- TwelveSky2: The Limitless OBT announcement