Look and Feel
LG has done quite the job in making the G2 feel at home in the palm of your hand, with a gorgeous design and coating across the entire phone. LG shipped me the flip cover with the G2, which is something I kept on the phone at all times - a must-have accessory.
Even with the cover on, it always felt thin and light to use. One of the niggly features I didn't like LG forcing on the G2 was the button placement on the back. Sure, you get used to it, but it's quite weird and I found it really distracting after a while.
We'll start at the front of the phone, as usual.
On the front of the G2 smartphone, we have the 5.2-inch 1080p display, and the front-facing camera.
Flipping the G2 onto its back, we have that amazing 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and LED flash, the power button (in the center) and the volume rocker. This is a unique place for the volume rocker, but we'll talk more about that later.
On the bottom of the G2, we have the microUSB port for charging and syncing, and the 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Display and Speaker Quality]
- Page 4 [Unique Features]
- Page 5 [Performance and Camera Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit