Look and Feel
LG has done quite the job in making the G2 feel at home in the palm of your hand, with a gorgeous design and coating across the entire phone. LG shipped me the flip cover with the G2, which is something I kept on the phone at all times - a must-have accessory.
Even with the cover on, it always felt thin and light to use. One of the niggly features I didn't like LG forcing on the G2 was the button placement on the back. Sure, you get used to it, but it's quite weird and I found it really distracting after a while.
We'll start at the front of the phone, as usual.
On the front of the G2 smartphone, we have the 5.2-inch 1080p display, and the front-facing camera.
Flipping the G2 onto its back, we have that amazing 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and LED flash, the power button (in the center) and the volume rocker. This is a unique place for the volume rocker, but we'll talk more about that later.
On the bottom of the G2, we have the microUSB port for charging and syncing, and the 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Display and Speaker Quality]
- Page 4 [Unique Features]
- Page 5 [Performance and Camera Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard