Packaging and the N4560
The packaging for the N4560 carries quite an inviting design. We have a photo of the NAS itself on the front of the box, with features like "5 minute installation" touted on the front of the box.
The front of the N4560 carries a similar design to the SMB and business towers. Here we have the drive bays hidden by the front door. The bottom of the unit houses a small LCD display, with the power button and USB 3.0 port to the left.
Opening the front door, you can see the four bay complete with locking mechanisms.
The back of the appliance houses the dual USB 2.0 ports, and single gigabit ethernet port. Additionally, we have the HDMI and SPDIF audio port.
The motherboard for the N4560 features a rather simplistic embedded design. Here we have everything from the SoC, RAM and flash surface mounted.
The back of the motherboard houses the PCI Express slot for the backplane.
Here we have the four bay backplane for the N4560.
The scope of delivery for the N4560 includes the power cable, Ethernet cable, along with drive screws and keys. We also have a quick start guide and software disc.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit