Stacked SATA Connector Cables
Next up is a look at a few cables that aren't very common, but need to be available for a lot more units. These two cables are meant for hard drive racks as the distance between the SATA connectors is a mere one and three quarter inches. As with all of the other cables that we have seen, they are available in 12 inch and 24 inch cables.
Up close and personal we can see that only the main length of these cables are sleeved and the short spans between the connectors are not. It doesn't detract from the cable's appeal too much, but it doesn't help matters either.
Rounding out the list of additional cables that Be Quiet! offers for consumers are their multi-connector cables. Just as Be Quiet! has done with the rest of their cables, these are available in 12 inch and 24 inch cables with connectors every five inches.
Also included with the Multi-Connector cables is a single Molex to FDD adapter. The only bad thing about this arrangement is that if you need a Molex and FDD connector, it will require another cable since there is only one Molex available. It shouldn't be a problem though as very few things still require either one.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- There was a small flaw in quality control with the actual badge. Unfortunately we took the review samples from that exact badge. The shrink wraps shown are not acceptable by be quiet!'s high quality standards and we have taken measures to bring back faulty units that have been circulating. We are working on different cable sets like PCIE now and will bring a rev2 of all existing cables in January. Those will be the ones heading to the North American market. C.Katzer, Business Development be quiet!
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit