For audio encoding we used Lame MP3 with a 128MB WAV file and converted it to a 196k 44Hz MP3 file to determine which drive system allows faster access.
For video encoding we used Media Concept and converted The Matrix DVD over to a MPEG-4 DIVX system at 25fsp to determine the fastest drive setup.
Again, the Serial ATA based e.SATA takes out the IDE based e.SATA.
Again results speak for themselves.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 3 [Features]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra 2004]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Media Encoding]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Transfer Rate and Times]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- Coffee Lake CPUs multiply, Core i5-8500 and Core i5-8600
- Tesla's electric Semi truck is FAST, tires start smoking
- AU Optronics: 65/85-inch 8K TVs will arrive later this year
- Crytek's new Hunt: Showdown hits Steam Early Access
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit