Specifications of the e.SATA RAID Kit version 3
Highpoint Rocket 1511
Host side interface
Number of e.SATA channels
Maximum number of drives
Supported Hard drives
Serial ATA hard disks, IDE hard disk drives (with RocketHead 100 converter)
Windows 98/ME, Windows NT4.0, Win2000, Windows XP, Linux (SuSE, Red Hat, Caldera, Turbo), and FreeBSD
Inner Case size
Fits 1x 3.5" factory Serial ATA Hard Disk Drive
AC input: 100-240V
DC output: 12V @ 1.7A
e.SATA (External Serial ATA) to SATA
Supported hard drives
SATA Hard disk drives
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 3 [Features]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra 2004]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Media Encoding]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Transfer Rate and Times]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit