Specifications of the e.SATA RAID Kit version 3
Highpoint Rocket 1511
Host side interface
Number of e.SATA channels
Maximum number of drives
Supported Hard drives
Serial ATA hard disks, IDE hard disk drives (with RocketHead 100 converter)
Windows 98/ME, Windows NT4.0, Win2000, Windows XP, Linux (SuSE, Red Hat, Caldera, Turbo), and FreeBSD
Inner Case size
Fits 1x 3.5" factory Serial ATA Hard Disk Drive
AC input: 100-240V
DC output: 12V @ 1.7A
e.SATA (External Serial ATA) to SATA
Supported hard drives
SATA Hard disk drives
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 3 [Features]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra 2004]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Media Encoding]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Transfer Rate and Times]
- e.SATA Kit v3.0 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series