Desktop Test System
For testing today, we're using one of our SSD test systems, but for the installation we're using a Rosewill RSV-L4000 rackmount case. The reason for this is because all of our tower case have tabs that block the Icy Dock FatCage MB155SP-B from installing.
The FatCage fits nicely in our Rosewill RSV-L4000 and adds five removable 3.5" drive bays. This case doesn't have any external drive bays so the Fat Cage makes swapping drives much easier.
With the camera turned we see how the FatCage would look in an upright desktop. The FatCage takes up three 5.25" bays and gives you five 3.5" form factor slots.
The SATA power and data connectors installed.
To install a drive you must first install it in the carrier. To get started you need to remove the black spacer.
With the spacer discarded the drive slides between the metal tray sides that act as rails.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit