Test System Setup
Special thanks to Supermicro, NZXT and Kingston for their support!
The test setup configuration is typical for a workstation or server. The power supply used in these test is much higher wattage than needed for these tests. A 400-watt PSU would be more than enough to power a system like this.
The CPU used in these tests is an Intel Core i7 4771 @ 3.5GHz. We also showed a Xeon processor E3-1285 v3 (8M cache and 3.60GHz) to use as a comparison in performance. The memory installed is 32GB of Kingston CL11 1600MHz ECC RAM.
For all tests that were run, we used optimized BIOS settings for the i7 4771, this includes speed step and other settings turned on to reflect how a system would be used in a production environment.
This is the CPUz screen showing the various stats of the i7 4771. As you can see, this CPU has a Max TDP of 84 watts and core voltage of 1.005V, which means this CPU runs nice and cool under low voltage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases discrete GPU prototype, powered by Raja Koduri
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes rakes in $295m in first year
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit