Benchmarks - iSCSI Workload Latency
In our database workload, we found latency touching 17ms with RAID 0, within each array type a few ms of latency was added due to the overhead associated. SSD caching increased latency in this particular workload, much like it reduced throughput earlier.
File Server showed a latency result of 22ms in RAID 0, while RAID 5 and 10 offered 24ms and 31ms, respectively. We also noticed the benefit of SSD caching within this workload, lowering the overall latency of RAID 5 from 24ms to 16ms.
Email Server touched 15ms in RAID 0, with RAID 5 and 10 at 22ms and 30ms, respectively. Caching again improved latency by quite a margin, down to 8ms in this case.
Web Server took a page from Email Server, where we saw SSD caching lowering the latency from 27ms to 8ms in RAID 5. RAID 0 topped at 27ms, while RAID 10 offered 38 ms.
The Workstation workload offered 21ms to RAID 0, followed by 22ms for RAID 5 and 26ms to RAID 10. Latency improved dramatically using SSD caching, dropping to just 5ms.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit