Inside the Box
The ST65F-G come packed with some bubble wrap to protect it with all of the accessories segregated by some cardboard.
SilverStone's image is stamped into the top of the enclosure. The unit features SilverStone's standard smooth semi-gloss black finish.
One side of the ST65F-G is blank, while the other features the I/O specifications of the power supply.
There isn't anything special going on with the front of the unit. The sticker clearly labels all of the connections and the blue connectors correspond with the PCI-E cables.
The back doesn't have anything out of the ordinary either. There is the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Part of the reason for the power supply being so small is that it utilizes a 120mm fan.
All of the cables are fully sleeved with the exception of about the first inch of each end. This helps greatly with the flexibility of the cables.
Aside from the standard mounting screws and AC input cord, SilverStone throws in some reusable Velcro cable ties, zip ties and thumb screws as well.
Two manuals are included with the ST54F-G. The one on the left is more specific to the ST65F-G, while the one on the right is more of a generic and universal manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Sharkoon reveal the AI7000 Silent & Glass PC cases
- Oculus founder has a new company, working on VR still
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM