To help tame the power consumption from this 220 watt TDP processor, AMD uses Cool and Quiet technology. At idle the processor runs at just 1.4GHz and that keeps the total system power down to just under 120 watts. When asked to perform, the processor quickly ramps up the clock multiplier and scales to 5GHz.
In Cinebench 11.5, we were very close to 8 pts from the CPU alone. In the OpenGL test using the GPU, we achieved nearly 80 FPS.
The Corsair Vengeance DDRIII-1866 DRAM feeds the processor at 25,835 MB/s and can write at 17,596 MB/s. The cache speeds are incredible and the AMD FX-9590 has the three tier cache system inside the processor.
Sony Vegas Pro 12
Sony built a benchmark for Vegas and Vegas Pro just after version 11 released. In version 12, Sony increased GPU acceleration efficiency making Vegas a very good benchmark to compare GPU compute performance.
Here we are looking at the CPU performance though. The AMD FX-9590 completed the rendering in 3 minutes and 29 seconds.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [CyberPower Zeus EVO Lightning 3000 SE]
- Page 3 [Components Close-up]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - System Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CPU and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Gaming Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Storage Performance]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard