OCZ Vector 150 120GB SSD
Vector 150 has nearly the same package as the original Vector, just tack on the 150 at the end of the product name.
We dubbed the accessory package as 'the OCZ standard' a few years ago. You get a desktop adapter bracket, mounting screws, Acronis software key, paper manuals and a sticker.
Here we get our first look at the new Vector 150 120GB model. Again, not much has changed on the outside.
Vector 150 has a 7mm z-height, so it will work in the latest ultrabooks designed for the new low height standard. The mounting points are the same so the drive will also fit in traditional notebooks.
The desktop adapter bracket offsets the drive to the left making cable management easier when installing more than one drive in a system.
OCZ used a thermal pad on the Indilinx Barefoot 3 controller.
The 120GB model uses the same NAND flash we found on the 240GB model, there is just half the number of packages.
The Indilinx Barefoot 3 controller is the same used on the original Vector, M00 revision.
The buffer uses Micron DDR3-1600 DRAM set to just 1.35v. There are two packages, one on each side.
The big change is the 19nm Toshiba Toggle flash on Vector 150. The original Vector shipped with 25nm Micron flash.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [OCZ Vector 150 120GB SSD]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Lord of the Rings game follows Gollums precious life
- Mortal Kombat 11's story throws players back into the 90's
- EA partner with Velan Studios to publish new team-based IP
- Apple TV+ is a new video streaming service to combat Netflix
- Battlefield V battle royale mode Firestorm is now live
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Back to Bed arrives to Nintendo Switch April 11th!
- First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sooma
- Warframe Approaches 50 million Player Mark At Sixth-Year Anniversary
- KILL la KILL - IF leads the pack of a whole slew of new Arc America info!
- Ubisoft Announces The Final Details Of The Just Dance World Cup 2019