Metro Last Light
Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Steam Update
Timedemo or Level Used: Built in Benchmark
Developer Homepage: http://www.4a-games.com/
Product Homepage: http://enterthemetro.com/ /
Metro: Last Light takes place one year after the events of Metro 2033, proceeding from the ending where Artyom chose to call down the missile strike on the Dark Ones. The Rangers have since occupied the D6 military facility, with Artyom having become an official member of the group. Khan, the nomad mystic, arrives at D6 to inform Artyom and the Rangers that a single Dark One survived the missile strike. Khan believes the Dark One is the key to humanity's future, and wants to make peace with it, while Ranger leader Colonel Miller wants to kill the creature due to its potential threat. Miller sends Artyom to the surface with a mission to kill the Dark One; he is accompanied by Anna, Miller's sarcastic daughter and the Rangers' best sniper.
Metro Last Light numbers are great at all resolutions and you can see we're into the 70 FPS range at the highest resolution. The GTX TITAN 6GB SuperClocked from EVGA, though, performed exceptionally well coming out ahead at all resolutions.
This is a game that really loves video card memory and it seems that the GTX TITAN with its 6GB of memory can really stretch its legs in this case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Fire Strike]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Metro Last Light]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - Tomb Raider]
- Page 19 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite]
- Page 20 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 21 [Temperature Test]
- Page 22 [Sound Test]
- Page 23 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 24 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem's new patch adds replayable missions, tweaks loot
- NVIDIA better celebrate 4/20 with GeForce 420.00 drivers
- Like Twin Peaks and X-Files? Check out Remedy's Control
- Why EA is firing 350 employees: it's all about business
- Hitman 2 'Expansion Pass' update adds DX12 support, March 26
- Fan xpert 4 resets at every restart
- H81M-C/CSM and Haswell refresh
- H81M-C/CSM and Haswell refresh
- The Division 2 Benchmarked: 20 Graphics Cards Tested
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dead Cells New, Free DLC 'Rise of the Giant' Animated Trailer Showcases All New Ways to Die in Dead Cells
- Morel Audio releases Hogtalare Speaker System
- Introducing New Streaming Bundles From BLD by NZXT
- Stylish Turn Based RPG Grimshade out today on Steam
- Othercide Reveals New Gameplay Trailer