Accessories and Documentation
The small plastic bag tied to the HDD rack contains what is shown here. At the top are five adjustable tie straps for taming the wiring inside of this chassis, and they also include a motherboard post speaker. The row at the bottom consists of spare standoffs and a socket to secure them, the PSU screws, the motherboard and HDD screws, and the ODD and 2.5" drive screws finish things off.
Under the foam at the top of the chassis is where the paperwork is shipped. In a bag there is the user manual and warranty information about the one year of coverage offered from Thermaltake.
Inside of the manual there are the contents to skim to where you may be stuck, and to the right is a specifications list along with a parts list.
Moving further into the manual, this is the kind of instructions offered. Every page has its own step with an image or two at the top showing what to do. If you need additional help to understand what is being shown, there are basic instructions offered in many languages below the images.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases discrete GPU prototype, powered by Raja Koduri
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes rakes in $295m in first year
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit