Thermaltake Urban T21 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the Urban T21 has the top, right side, and the bottom angled away from the brushed aluminum center section, and these sides are polished and shiny. In the bottom right corner of the door, there is the Thermaltake name and logo as the only markings on this design.
A little past halfway down the right edge of the bezel is where the power and reset buttons, along with the power and drive activity LEDs are placed. Just below them, there is a cutaway section to allow a grip to open the door panel.
The door is dual layer to keep noise down, and the fan gets air through the slots in the bezel. There are three 5.25" bay covers, a 3.5" bay cover, and the front dust filter that are all removable from this side of the bezel, with no real need to remove it for the build.
The top edge of the front bezel offers a place for users to plug in USB devices via the pair of provided USB 3.0 ports. To connect a microphone or headphones to this chassis, use the pair of 3.5mm HD Audio connections.
The roof of the chassis is plain steel most of the way back. At the back edge of the case there is room to install an optional 120mm fan. The plastic clips in the corners are holding in a plastic dust filter.
The left side of the T21 offers room for another optional 120mm fan to aid in cooling video cards just below a very small window. The rest of the panel is flat, and the only design features here are seen at the feet as they extend in from the edges and angle up to the floor of this case.
Around the back, there is an area for the rear dust shield next to the second 120mm fan installed in this chassis. There are seven expansion slots and two holes for water cooling tubing below. At the bottom of the chassis is where the PSU will be mounted.
The right side of the chassis offers a large bumped out door panel that is usually indicative of more room for wire management. However, with this design, it will become very obvious that is not the reason for this, it is simply aesthetic.
Under the chassis, there are four large plastic feet with large rubber pads on them to give the T21 great footing on any surface. There is also a large dust filter that needs unclipped and slid forward to clean the intake for the PSU and the optional fan position here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit