Packaging is kept simple with the use of plain cardboard and black silk screening to display information. This panel is topped with the Thermaltake name and logo, has a large rendering of the Urban T21 in the center, and it carries the tag line "simple, yet elegant".
On this thinner panel, Thermaltake displays a large list of specifications about the Urban T21. At the bottom, there are check boxes for power supplies with codes next to it for shipping and tracking purposes.
The back is an exact duplicate of the opposing panel on the packaging. If more information is desired, you can always visit the site provided while at the point of purchase as well.
In 12 various languages, covering the massive Thermaltake market, there is a list of four features. The first is the front I/O connectivity including USB 3.0, the fact it includes two 120mm fans, the innovative drive bay tool-less design, and that this chassis has a CPU access hole.
To protect the chassis inside of the box, Thermaltake uses thick Styrofoam caps on the top and bottom, a thin plastic liner, and clingy plastic applied to both sides of the small window. While the chassis weight being light usually bodes better for cases than heavy ones, but this packaging was more than sufficient, and the Urban T21 arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fire Emblem Heroes makes 72% of Nintendo's mobile revenue
- Obsidian excited about Game Pass, wants to redefine RPGs
- Xbox head: Streaming won't be best way to play for a while
- PUBG coming to PS4 this December for $30
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms