Here we get our first look at the front of the MAX-1562 enclosure. The six drive sleds all lock in place with the red slide to keep the sleds in, but the enclosure doesn't offer any secure locks with keys for drive security.
There are two LEDs on the back of the PCB for each drive sled. One shows through the slit on the front of the bay to show that a drive is present and the other glows through the red plastic and shows activity.
Standard 5.25" mounting points on the side of the enclosure fit tool less cases, but the holes are threaded for cases that require screw mounting.
Thermaltake placed the 4-pin Molex power connector as far to the side as possible and later in this review, you'll see why this was a good idea. Just above the power connector is a toggle switch for the lights on the front that can be turned off. This is a nice feature for media centers.
The other side is a mirror image of the first side we looked at.
The drive sleds are metal and hold the drives securely in the enclosure.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specification, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake MAX-1562]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Tesla's impressive new electric Semi Truck starts at $150K
- Battlegrounds surpasses 2.6 million concurrent gamers
- Battlegrounds has now sold over 22 million copies on the PC
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ