Inside the Volos Continued
Under the scroll wheel there is yet another ZHIJ red switch for the click function of the wheel. Under the right click button there is a match to the Omron switch we saw on the left.
Removing the top PCB of the bottom section of the Volos, we uncovered the Avago ADNS 9800 sensor that allows this laser sensor to offer up to 8200 DPI.
Next to the laser sensor there is the NXP LCP11U34F 32-bit ARM Cortex microprocessor. This is what will be doing all the talking between the buttons, the onboard memory and the PC.
Digging deeper, and having to move cabling and wiring to expose it for this image, there is the MXIC 25L4008E BIOS chip that is used for the onboard memory offering 4MB of storage for the ten profiles and 140 Macros possibilities, and not need the software to use them on the go.
After rebuilding the Volos, when it is first powered up, the default coloring of the LEDs is red. Flipping through the profiles button, I found the white LEDs and used them to get the image of the profiles button, the battle dragon, the circle on the left button, and the scroll wheel all illuminated in white.
Flipping the mouse around and again changing the profiles, the Volos is now illuminated with blue LEDs, but at the time I clicked the camera, the battle dragon logo was on the off swing of the pulsated "breathing" mode.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TT eSPORTS Volos Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside of the Volos]
- Page 7 [Inside the Volos Continued]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Classics come to Nintendo Switch
- EK Water Blocks launches next-gen Velocity CPU water blocks
- Bethesda boss talks next-gen Xbox and PS5 consoles
- MSI Afterburner v4.6.0 beta 9 supports NVIDIA Turing GPUs
- SpaceX plans first private customer for Moon trip in 2023
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- All-New Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC Power Pack Available Now
- HIIT Me Baby One More Time: Daily Burn Releases Fat and Calorie Burning App
- Silver Dollar Games Announces One Finger Death Punch 2
- Full Steam Ahead For New Star Manager
- TwelveSky2: The Limitless OBT announcement