Accessories and Documentation
In the plain brown box found in the HDD rack is where the hardware we see here came from. In the box, there are six wire ties above four bags of motherboard/HDD/PSU screws, long fan screws, ODD/SSD screws, and the last bag contains short fan screws and more grommets for them.
Under the foam and plastic, sitting on top of the 230T, is where you will find the paperwork. In a bag, Corsair sends over a very brief quick start guide, and information on the two year warranty.
Opening the guide to look at the interior pages, Corsair supplies the same exploded rendering found on the back of the box. Around the rendering are multi-lingual descriptions of the nine things being pointed out by the letters in the rendering.
The back of the guide offers a parts checklist to be sure you have all the screws needed to complete the build. There are images for reference, and in the case that someone is not well versed in what screws do what, Corsair also offers descriptions of what each type and quantity of parts are used for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard