Corsair Graphite Series 230T Mid-Tower Chassis
Staring the 230T dead in the face, the thick black surround of the bezel, as is angles down to the mesh is most prominent. The top offers the I/O panel, and as you move down you run into the trio of bay covers and the vast expanse of round mesh. As an added touch, the Corsair name is applied to the bottom.
The front I/O panel offers users a pair of USB 3.0 ports at the left, a pair of 3.5mm audio jacks in the middle, and to the right is the power and reset buttons that are backlit for the power LED and HDD activity.
The top of the chassis has a rectangular mesh area that comes to a point near the front, and goes along with what is found on the side panels. The mesh is designed to allow either a pair of 140mm or 120mm fans, and there are rubber grommets to eliminate vibrations.
The left side panel offers a rectangular window where the middle of it has been pulled to the right. It is then that there are also indented designs on the panel that ends up pointing to the front like the top of the chassis did. The angled cuts at the front top and bottom edges are also a nice styling touch.
Matching the front, the rear of the chassis is also black, and offers the large rear I/O opening next to the 120mm fan opening. Below that there are seven expansions slots flanked to the right with more ventilation, leaving the PSU to be installed at the bottom.
The right side panel matches the cut angles at the front, and even offers the same indented design that we saw in the left panel. Of course, there is no window, but look to the right edge and see that these panels are secured with only one thumbscrew.
Under the 230T there are four rubber pads on the bottom of steel bumps that work as the feet of this chassis. There is the removable dust filter under the PSU and a spot for an optional 120mm or 140mm fan. Moving further to the right, there are tabs from the HDD cage locking it into the floor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda promises deep dive into DOOM Eternal at E3 2019
- Valve boss Gabe Newell talks about Halo coming to the PC
- Master Chief Collection on PC won't support Play Anywhere
- NVIDIA unlocks ray tracing on some GeForce GTX series cards
- Master Chief Collection PC beta tests announced
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- Addlink S70 NVMe SSD Review - Phison E12
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch