Corsair displays a rendering of the 230T next to English and French version of the design concepts, what the Graphite series is all about, and also describes the cooling system and covers six handy features to make building and cleaning easier.
Along with a few shipping stickers, there is a small sticker at the top that shows the chassis color, and that we have a windowed version. Moving down there are three specifications charts in various languages along with renderings with dimensions of the front and the side of the 230T.
Here Corsair displays the chassis in an exploded rendering. This allows potential buyers to get the full concept of the exterior and interior designs, and they even offer a close up rendering of the front I/O panel. Across the bottom is the same as what was shown on the front, just this time it is delivered in four other languages.
The remaining panel of the exterior packaging offers the Corsair name above three more specifications charts, this time including the English version. They also offer the same two renderings at the bottom of the panel as the other side has.
Inner packaging for the 230T uses the same things everyone else does. They went with thick Styrofoam to protect the top and bottom, and of course there is a plastic liner inside of the foam. With the 230T, they do take one more step, and with L-shaped foam pieces, the front bezel is also very well protected. Both the plain cardboard box, along with this inner packaging delivered the Graphite 230T to us in terrific shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tencent the first Chinese company worth over $500 billion
- 50 million Uber accounts hacked, Uber paid $100K to hide it
- NVIDIA still the leader of GPU market, even with Vega here
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ