CINEBENCH is a real-world cross platform test suite that evaluates your computer's performance capabilities. Main Processor Performance (CPU) - The test scenario uses all of your system's processing power to render a photorealistic 3D scene. This scene makes use of various different algorithms to stress all available processor cores. It is also run with a single core mode to give a single core rating.
Again we find very close results, but with slightly better score with the i7-4771, which is a result of the 100MHz increase in stock and turbo speeds.
Again we find very close results, but with slightly better score with the i7-4771.
wPrime is a leading multithreaded benchmark for x86 processors that tests your processor performance. This is a great test to use to rate the system speed in these tests but also as a stress test to see how well the system cooling is performing.
wPrime is a very good test that I usually run first to get a base line result and to see how performance stacks up. Again these two CPU's are very close in performance with the i7 4771 100MHz difference in stock and turbo speeds making up the difference.
The Persistence of Vision Ray-Tracer creates three-dimensional, photo-realistic images using a rendering technique called ray-tracing. Ray-tracing is not a fast process by any means, but it produces very high quality images with realistic reflections, shading, perspective and other effects.
This is a very good test to stress CPU threads and check memory stability and overclocks to see if the system is stable. The latest version 3.6 is a free download and has a benchmark utility that we have run for these tests. Results will be displayed showing the average PPS (pixels per second) that the render took.
Just a very slight difference in results here that shows for the POV-Ray test results there are almost no difference in CPU's.
x264 HD Benchmark measures how fast your computer can encode a 1080p video clip into a high quality x264 video file. This benchmark uses multi-core/threaded system very efficiently and is a good memory stability test. Results in this test are the average of each pass performed four times.
Again just a very slight difference in results between the two CPU's.
Fritz Chess Benchmark is one that we are often asked to run so we included it here. This is also a good bench to run to compare CPU's with.
As far as pure CPU crunching power goes, these two CPU's fall right in line with each other, and again show no real difference.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Layout]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [System Benchmarks]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo adds 3 new NES Games to Switch Online service
- Super Smash Bros. UItimate patch 'next week', kills replays
- Noise complaint results in cops battling in Smash Ultimate
- The Game Awards 2018 viewership doubled over last year
- Smash Bros. Ultimate sales reach 1.3 million units in Japan
- Next Skin Serum Reviews: Price, Shark Tank and Where to Buy
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender