CINEBENCH is a real-world cross platform test suite that evaluates your computer's performance capabilities. Main Processor Performance (CPU) - The test scenario uses all of your system's processing power to render a photorealistic 3D scene. This scene makes use of various different algorithms to stress all available processor cores. It is also run with a single core mode to give a single core rating.
Again we find very close results, but with slightly better score with the i7-4771, which is a result of the 100MHz increase in stock and turbo speeds.
Again we find very close results, but with slightly better score with the i7-4771.
wPrime is a leading multithreaded benchmark for x86 processors that tests your processor performance. This is a great test to use to rate the system speed in these tests but also as a stress test to see how well the system cooling is performing.
wPrime is a very good test that I usually run first to get a base line result and to see how performance stacks up. Again these two CPU's are very close in performance with the i7 4771 100MHz difference in stock and turbo speeds making up the difference.
The Persistence of Vision Ray-Tracer creates three-dimensional, photo-realistic images using a rendering technique called ray-tracing. Ray-tracing is not a fast process by any means, but it produces very high quality images with realistic reflections, shading, perspective and other effects.
This is a very good test to stress CPU threads and check memory stability and overclocks to see if the system is stable. The latest version 3.6 is a free download and has a benchmark utility that we have run for these tests. Results will be displayed showing the average PPS (pixels per second) that the render took.
Just a very slight difference in results here that shows for the POV-Ray test results there are almost no difference in CPU's.
x264 HD Benchmark measures how fast your computer can encode a 1080p video clip into a high quality x264 video file. This benchmark uses multi-core/threaded system very efficiently and is a good memory stability test. Results in this test are the average of each pass performed four times.
Again just a very slight difference in results between the two CPU's.
Fritz Chess Benchmark is one that we are often asked to run so we included it here. This is also a good bench to run to compare CPU's with.
As far as pure CPU crunching power goes, these two CPU's fall right in line with each other, and again show no real difference.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Layout]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [System Benchmarks]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit