Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Steam Update
Timedemo or Level Used: Built in Benchmark
Developer Homepage: http://www.alientrap.org/
Product Homepage: http://www.nexuiz.com/
Nexuiz is an Arena First Person shooter coming soon to consoles. Nexuiz is fast paced with extremely competitive game play. IllFonic brings Alientrap Software's Nexuiz to next-gen gaming consoles around the world while staying true to the game play refined over the years through development. IllFonic introduces a new Victorian influenced art style that is simultaneously futuristic and sophisticated. Nexuiz for consoles is powered by CryENGINE 3.
Nexuiz numbers look great and the last time we got a chance to look at Nexuiz with CrossFire we found that throwing a second card into the mix did nothing. You can see that's clearly not an issue here.
We would've liked a few more FPS at 1920 x 1200 so we could've broken into the 60 FPS realm, but overall the numbers at 1920 x 1200, along with 1680 x 1050, aren't too bad at all. A small detail drop at 1920 x 1200 would get those extra couple of FPS we want.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Fire Strike]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Metro Last Light]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - Tomb Raider]
- Page 19 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite]
- Page 20 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 21 [Temperature Test]
- Page 22 [Sound Test]
- Page 23 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 24 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SAPPHIRE plans 2 x Radeon Navi cards: $399, $499 for July 7
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan release date leaked, Aug 30
- Mortal Kombat 11 on PC to get framerate unlock option
- AMD EPYC 'Rome' CPU benchmarks: 64C/128T kills competition
- PCIe 4.0 support UNLOCKED on GIGABYTE X470/B450 motherboards
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Plugable USB-C Cube Docking Station Review
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- Laptop screen goes black! HELP
- ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ Review: 32:9 Gaming Goodness At 144Hz
- Play as a Raving Dance Cube in Vectronom, a Rhythm-based platformer on May 29 (Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac)
- 10 Curious data of games for Android that every developer should know
- The Fight of Your Life - Zombie Shooter2 - Death Hospital - Official trailer 2
- The world's first medieval unicycle adventure Balancelot out May 23rd in Steam for PC
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. and Double Fine Productions' RAD to Launch August 20