Accessories and Documentation
The box that houses all the hardware is also where the parts checklist is placed. You will not find it repeated in the manual, so you will need to use this to verify you have all the hardware needed to finish the build.
Everything we just saw is indeed included. There are the tie straps, standoffs with a socket, ODD thumbscrews, and PSU screws down the left side. In the middle there are SSD screws and long fan screws. That leaves the short fan screws, the HDD screws, and the motherboard screws at the right.
There is also the manual and some paperwork to discuss. While we will get to the manual soon enough, Fractal Design offers a red slip like Corsair does telling buyers to contact them not the retailer if there is damages to your product.
Inside of the manual things start out with a story behind the ARC XL design, and gets right into things like the fan controller and dust filters. It also shows off the HDD rack modularity and also covers the water cooling possibilities inside of the ARC XL.
The last bit this manual discusses is the SSD trays behind the motherboard tray. It then goes on to discuss the two year warranty before the manual changes over to French.
At the very back of the manual, there is also this fold out page to find. This is again the exploded diagram of the ARC XL we saw on the box, but this is much easier to keep around when building than the box is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard