While Fractal Design boxes the chassis in plain brown cardboard with black printing on it, the transit company really took their shots at the packaging here. There are five key things on this panel, there is the chassis name, company name, a rendering of the chassis, the web address, and the snowflake logo all displayed here.
This side of the packaging is where Fractal Design decided to add a specifications chart and a cooling system chart. These should immediately tell potential buyers if this chassis offers what t you need in a full-tower design.
The back of the box offers an exploded diagram of the chassis with components of the design being numbered. The text to the left side then explains what each part is or does.
This last panel starts off showing us that the FD-CA-ARC-XL-BL-W is inside of this box. This means that we are getting the ARC XL in black, and it does include a windowed side panel. With said panel removed from the chassis, they then deliver a rendering of the inside of it.
With holes in the box, and once I took the chassis out and found the top Styrofoam cap was broken, I thought things may not be so nice under the plastic liner. I am pleased to say that the chassis inside is in perfect condition, and even while the packaging was worse for wear, it did exactly what it is intended for, and protected the investment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz