Accessories and Documentation
The box containing all the hardware and the manual are found in a box that is pressed into one of the Styrofoam caps that the chassis ships in. Inside of it, SilverStone send along four zip ties, eight ODD thumbscrews, four black ones for the VGA support and its claws, and a few extra standoffs and a socket to drive them. At the bottom, you are given a pile of screws to secure the PSU, motherboard and 3.5" drives. The smaller pile to the right is for 2.5" drive mounting in the floor.
Spread out here is some of the adapters and the support system for the expansion cards. In the middle is the support bar that mounts to the top rail of the chassis between the PSU and ODD bays. With the three "claws" seen at the top, you can use this to support the left end of the cards if sagging becomes an issue. As for the other six plates, these are fan adapters. You attach these to 120mm fans, and with the holes provided on the front of the chassis, you can swap out the pair of 180mm AP fans.
Also inside of the hardware box, SilverStone ships a very thorough manual to reference for any and everything there is to know about this chassis. What goes where, what will fit where, even clearance issues that you may have not thought about with larger motherboard installations.
The manual starts off with an exploded diagram at the top showing all of the internal components, except for one. Nowhere in the manual does the venting slash wire managing insert above the hard drives get addressed. It is in a few of the images, but does not get any explanation. The lower section of this same page then gives a part list of what should be in the hardware box.
This will give you a good idea of how the rest of the manual is written. There is an image to go along with every step, and if a rendering won't do, they insert actual images to allow you to see what they are discussing. This has to be the best manual I have ever seen on a chassis, and even if you are a chassis n00b, and this is your first chassis ever, with this manual at your side, there is no reason anyone should get lost.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III Switch coming this Fall, hits smooth 60FPS
- Halo Infinite is Halo 6, a direct sequel to Halo 5
- New Battlefield V gameplay shows destructive WW2 chaos
- PlayStation VR sales break 3 million
- ROME: Total War is coming to iPhone, August 23rd
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA