Things just wouldn't be right without the image of the Raven standing over the image of the RV04 to the right side. The left then offers the chassis and company name, but also offers a list of nine features that should attract you to pick up the box and look at things more closely.
Here SilverStone starts things off with a story of the Raven chassis since its birth in 2008. Along with QR codes to take your mobile device to the product pages, in nine languages, they deliver the features that are also displayed on the front in English.
As we look at the back of the box, you now find an image of the inside of the chassis. In the image is numbers from one to 12, with the descriptions of everything to the left in that red and black striped chart.
The last panel offers a small image of the chassis at the top, and had FedEx not plastered this side with all the shipping information, there would be a view of the specifications chart for both versions of this design.
Sliding the chassis out of the box, we find that SilverStone uses a cloth liner to surround the chassis. While it is a bit gentler to the plastic under it, it looks a bit higher-end than plastic. To support the chassis in transit, SilverStone calls on Styrofoam to center and caress the chassis as it ships to you. Our sample, while the box looked a bit rough, arrived in terrific shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard