Packaging and the AS-202TE
The packaging for the AS-202TE carries a sleek and simple design. The sticker on the front of the packaging offers information on the NAS.
The scope of delivery for the AS-202TE includes a single CAT5e Ethernet cable, manual and software on disk.
The front of the AS-202TE shares a similar design to previous ASUSTOR products. From the top, we have the power button to the left, and infrared receiver to the right. Moving on down, we have the USB copy and port, and the dual drive bays.
The back of the AS-202TE houses the audio port up top and USB 3.0 port below that. Further down, we have the HDMI port and single gigabit Ethernet port.
The drive trays are lined with a thin layer of plastic with 2.5" drive mounting capability.
Optionally, you can purchase the ASUSTOR remote control. This remote syncs up effortlessly to the AS-202TE and allows you to control the XBMC application from your couch.
The remote itself is rather small, but fits quite well in the palm of your hand. At the top, we have the power button, and to the left and right the home and settings buttons.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit