Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box, you are given a socket and 15 standoffs, eight long fan screws, and the four screws needed to mount the 915R to the 925. There are 18 screws for the motherboard and ODD mounting, four PSU screws, four 3.5" drive screws, and four 2.5" drive screws.
The bottom has two screws for Kensington locks, and a handful of screws to mount drives into the slide out trays through the bottom for 2.5" drives.
More of that kit includes the ten zip ties, four rubber grommets to slide in a storage drive, the pair of Kensington lock loops, and a bag of motherboard screws for the 915R. At the bottom is an I/O dust cover to plug the hole in the back of the 915R, if there isn't a system installed.
The last bits of the kit include a PSU cover plate for the 915R, and a bundled up SATA power extension, to allow you to power the drives in the 195R with the cables from the PSU at the bottom of the 925.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit