Overall, this product's con's clearly outweigh its pro's even though it's extremely nifty at hand and is all-around very stylish. In future versions of this product, we look forward to the ability to manually shut off the device and improved viewing angles for the display. Another useful feature would be the power to switch between a dynamic and static mode: where you could toggle between the unit displaying each component's temperature in periods of five seconds, or from one component's temperature being permanently displayed until you select another component.
Though, do not let the cons or lack of features throw you off track. This product is one of the most newbie-friendly and easy-to-install thermal monitoring solutions I've seen in a very long time. If your motherboard does not have built-in thermal sensors, then this device is an absolute must for any overclocker. Not only this, but the product's built in thermal monitoring sensors and in-house fan are both two incentives to purchase this product.
The Aerogate II runs for around $45 US in most retail stores, a very reasonable price for its built-in components and basic features.
Stylish and attractive
Ability to toggle dial color
Provided thermal sensors
Ability to adjust fan speed
Wire mess inside PC
Irritating beeping noises
Inability to manually shut off
Poor display-screen visibility
Rating - 8 out of 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit