The Aerogate II is stunning at best. All parts, down to the very dial, are well manufactured, smooth and completely edgeless. On the left (refer to picture below), a built-in fan grill is housed. This area shares the backlight from the middle of the device, which holds the actual status-display screen. On the right side, there are six round-table buttons surrounding a large dial. These buttons allow you to select which of your PC's pre-selected components you wish to monitor. The dial in the middle allows you to adjust the RPM of various Aerogate-connected fans inside your computer.
On the reverse-side (refer to image below) of the device is where you can expect to see the numerous on-board ports, for both the thermal sensors and the fan connections. On the right of the unit, you can spot its built-in cooling fan, while to the left you can see the various wire interconnects.
The Aerogate II fits into one of your PC's free 5.25" device bays, at the front of your computer. It is recommended that you house this product at the top most 5.25" bay available, as in any other position the product may be rendered useless; keep in mind that the actual visual-range of this product is very limited.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- Treasure hunt started for Dibalo III Eternal Collection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam