Last month we reviewed the L.I.S. VFD Indicator, from V.L. System - a device which lets you control various aspects of your PC from the front of your case. Today, we're specifically dealing with CoolerMaster's stunning Aerogate II. Chosen for its looks, features, attractiveness and power, the Aerogate II should be more than a worthy competitor to any other LCD/VFD bay monitor on the market.
The previously reviewed L.I.S. VFD Indicator was a user-definable display device which remained directly interconnected with your PC's COM port. On the complete other end of the spectrum, we are currently dealing with a device which not only is completely disconnected from your motherboard, but has been specifically designed as a thermal monitoring solution. It does this with the aid of thin, wired heat-sensors which you are required to manually place in the desired-to-be-monitored areas inside your computer's case.
The Aerogate II provides the most convenient and stylish way to carefully watch over the temperatures of your PC's most vital components; perfect for the overclocker or simply the amateur wanting to be certain his (or her) CPU doesn't fry. Let's install this baby and hopefully not melt a GPU in the meantime!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA celebrates 50th anniversy of Moon landing with RTX
- Endgame Gear's new XM1: the world's fastest gaming mouse
- Valve working on codename Citadal, is this Half-Life 3?!
- MSI launching 8 different custom Radeon RX 5700 series cards
- Cats movie trailer: the worst looking movie EVER?!
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Introducing the AVITA LIBER: the Windows notebook combining fashion, individuality and performance
- Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Takes Flight in August
- Infinito Formally Announces Ecosystem Utility Token, INFT
- Toyota Supports Tokyo 2020 with Specially-designed 'APM' Mobility Vehicle
- Sharkoon SKILLER SGM3