Last month we reviewed the L.I.S. VFD Indicator, from V.L. System - a device which lets you control various aspects of your PC from the front of your case. Today, we're specifically dealing with CoolerMaster's stunning Aerogate II. Chosen for its looks, features, attractiveness and power, the Aerogate II should be more than a worthy competitor to any other LCD/VFD bay monitor on the market.
The previously reviewed L.I.S. VFD Indicator was a user-definable display device which remained directly interconnected with your PC's COM port. On the complete other end of the spectrum, we are currently dealing with a device which not only is completely disconnected from your motherboard, but has been specifically designed as a thermal monitoring solution. It does this with the aid of thin, wired heat-sensors which you are required to manually place in the desired-to-be-monitored areas inside your computer's case.
The Aerogate II provides the most convenient and stylish way to carefully watch over the temperatures of your PC's most vital components; perfect for the overclocker or simply the amateur wanting to be certain his (or her) CPU doesn't fry. Let's install this baby and hopefully not melt a GPU in the meantime!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends mods have banned over 16,000 cheaters so far
- Overwatch Monopoly, action figures are on their way
- Samsung bows out of the Blu-ray player market in the US
- NVIDIA's gaming division bleeds out, revenues down 45%
- AMD rumored to launch 7nm Navi GPUs on 7/7
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage