Last month we reviewed the L.I.S. VFD Indicator, from V.L. System - a device which lets you control various aspects of your PC from the front of your case. Today, we're specifically dealing with CoolerMaster's stunning Aerogate II. Chosen for its looks, features, attractiveness and power, the Aerogate II should be more than a worthy competitor to any other LCD/VFD bay monitor on the market.
The previously reviewed L.I.S. VFD Indicator was a user-definable display device which remained directly interconnected with your PC's COM port. On the complete other end of the spectrum, we are currently dealing with a device which not only is completely disconnected from your motherboard, but has been specifically designed as a thermal monitoring solution. It does this with the aid of thin, wired heat-sensors which you are required to manually place in the desired-to-be-monitored areas inside your computer's case.
The Aerogate II provides the most convenient and stylish way to carefully watch over the temperatures of your PC's most vital components; perfect for the overclocker or simply the amateur wanting to be certain his (or her) CPU doesn't fry. Let's install this baby and hopefully not melt a GPU in the meantime!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard