Hardware Specifications and Pricing
Modern NAS servers have moved beyond data storage through a wire network. In order to get the most out of a NAS you need to look at the extra I/O hardware and the mountain of potential software features.
The heart of the Thecus N4510U is an Intel Atom dual-core processor running at 1.86GHz. We've seen the Atom D2550 used in a number of entry-level NAS products and it's a solid processor for NAS duty. Thecus includes 2GB of DDR3 in the NAS, double the industry standard for entry-level products.
The N4510U has four drive bays, each with a locking drive sled. The primary way to pump data to the NAS is through the two gigabit Ethernet port, but the unit also has six USB ports - two are USB 3.0 and one the front of the N4510U. The NAS also have a few multimedia functions, one VGA output, one HDMI output, a line output for audio and line level and mic level audio inputs.
As mentioned, all Thecus rackmount NAS products ship with rails for mounting the NAS in a rack. That adds to the value of the N4510U and that leads us to price and overall value of the unit.
Google Shopping reported two e-tails with the unit in stock for $561. That makes the N4510U one of the best priced rackmount NAS products on the market today. Backing up the value is Thecus' two-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard