High Quality AA and AF
While we test all our games with maximum in-game settings, turning on Anti-Aliasing (AA) and Antistrophic Filtering (AF) helps take the intensity of our testing to another level.
Here we see video cards go from playable FPS to an unplayable FPS and the real power houses continue to help break that 60 FPS mark we always aim for to provide a smooth gaming experience.
Turning on AA and AF, you can see we still manage to see strong FPS under Far Cry 2 at both resolutions.
Metro struggles with no AA and AF on, so when we do enable it, you can see the FPS numbers are extremely low.
Just Cause 2 sees some strong performance at 1920 x 1200, which is slightly behind the more expensive GTX 760. Moving to 2560 x 1600 with AA and AF on, though, you can see most the cards here struggle to hit 60 FPS.
Turning on AA and AF under Sleeping Dogs sees the numbers plummet, giving us unplayable numbers at both resolutions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Fire Strike]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Metro Last Light]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - Tomb Raider]
- Page 19 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite]
- Page 20 [Benchmarks - Battlefield 4 Open Beta]
- Page 21 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 22 [Temperature Test]
- Page 23 [Sound Test]
- Page 24 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 25 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Battlerite Royale hits free-to-play on Steam, now available
- Daikatana developer delays SIGIL, aims for April release
- Intel's new Pentium Gold G5620: 2C/4T at 4GHz announced
- Nike's self-lacing shoes are being BRICKED by Android update
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure