Accessory Port Layout and Performance
The left side, from back to front, features the power jack, VGA port, a USB 2.0/eSATA combo port, and a Blu-Ray drive.
The right side, from back to front, features the Kensington lock, Ethernet port, HDMI port, card reader, two USB 3.0 ports, and a headphone and microphone jack.
The P25W produces an average USB 2.0 read speed of 36.1 MB/s, which is the second fastest machine we've had the pleasure of testing.
The trend continues with USB 2.0 write speed. The P25W pushes out an average of 37.5 MB/s, again putting it squarely in second place.
As far as USB 3.0 performance goes, the P25W falls behind the pack, producing a read speed of just 94.3 MB/s. While not the slowest we've ever tested, it failed to enter into the triple digits like most other systems.
The trend continues with USB 3.0 write speeds, putting the system towards the back of the pack. It barely broke into triple digits with an average write speed of 101.9 MB/s.
As you can see above, the GIGABYTE P25W produced an average eSATA read speed of 115.1 MB/s, putting it in third place.
The trend continues, with the P25W falling into third place with an average write speed of 146.4 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Configurations and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Temperatures, Cooling and Noise]
- Page 3 [Keyboard, TouchPad, Screen and other User Interfaces]
- Page 4 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 5 [Accessory Port Layout and Performance]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance]
- Page 7 [System Performance]
- Page 8 [Battery Life Performance]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023