Accessory Port Layout and Performance
The left side, from back to front, features the power jack, VGA port, a USB 2.0/eSATA combo port, and a Blu-Ray drive.
The right side, from back to front, features the Kensington lock, Ethernet port, HDMI port, card reader, two USB 3.0 ports, and a headphone and microphone jack.
The P25W produces an average USB 2.0 read speed of 36.1 MB/s, which is the second fastest machine we've had the pleasure of testing.
The trend continues with USB 2.0 write speed. The P25W pushes out an average of 37.5 MB/s, again putting it squarely in second place.
As far as USB 3.0 performance goes, the P25W falls behind the pack, producing a read speed of just 94.3 MB/s. While not the slowest we've ever tested, it failed to enter into the triple digits like most other systems.
The trend continues with USB 3.0 write speeds, putting the system towards the back of the pack. It barely broke into triple digits with an average write speed of 101.9 MB/s.
As you can see above, the GIGABYTE P25W produced an average eSATA read speed of 115.1 MB/s, putting it in third place.
The trend continues, with the P25W falling into third place with an average write speed of 146.4 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Configurations and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Temperatures, Cooling and Noise]
- Page 3 [Keyboard, TouchPad, Screen and other User Interfaces]
- Page 4 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 5 [Accessory Port Layout and Performance]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance]
- Page 7 [System Performance]
- Page 8 [Battery Life Performance]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Nintendo Switch model +70% battery life, performance & pink screen
- ISS Astronauts pave paradise and put up a parking spot for spacecrafts
- 3 Earth-sized planets found, only 12 light-years away & possible water
- 24-minute multiplayer gameplay from COD: Modern Warfare on the PC
- YouTube AI algorithm wrongly detects robot fighting for animal cruelty
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems