Inside the Box
Antec's typical cardboard packaging is present. It isn't anything special, but it gets the job done.
The HCG-750M has a semi-gloss black finish on it. The I/O specifications label and serial number are placed on top of the unit.
Both sides feature the same logo with the opposite being inverted for being installed in the bottom of a case.
Things are standard in the back with a honeycomb mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
The front features the modular connectors and are labeled for their associated rails. The on/off switch for the LED fan is here. It would have been nicer to see this on the back as you have to open your case to turn the light off as it stands. If it were in the back, you could turn it on and off at will.
The clear 135mm fan is shrouded by the honeycomb grill.
All modular cables are fully sleeved.
Rounding out the contents of the box is the AC input cord, mounting screws, user manual and warranty pamphlet.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower