Remember way back in time when the power supply was just that expensive piece that was necessary to build a rig? When the actual output wasn't an issue and the looks didn't matter because it just sat in the top of your plain beige case?
Oh wait...that was just a couple of years ago wasn't it?
Things have changed a good deal since then. With the advent of unique case designs and the widespread use of side window panels, every aspect of the PC has gone through some significant changes lately.
Introducing the newest PSU to wear the Thermaltake branding; the PurePower 480 Butterfly. It seems that the folks at Thermaltake have taken an active interest in not only the power of their units, but the looks and cooling as well. While we'll be taking a look at the power levels along all three primary voltage rails, we'll also be looking at some added features that might just make this something special.
So sit back and enjoy as we stroll through the abilities of a Butterfly!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit