Packaging for the Armageddon Blue Series cooler is kept simple with the black background, with hints of blue stripes alluding to the cooler contained inside. Prolimatech also covers the fact that this cooler is skinny and shouldn't interfere with memory, it can use 140mm fans, and is ready to mount to any Intel processor.
This thinner side of the packaging shows that the cooler inside is in fact very thin. It also shows how to take the top half of the box off to get to the cooler, and lastly it says to visit their site for more information.
What I am calling the back of the packaging is just exactly what we saw on the front of the packaging. Just that this time the flap from the top half folded a bit in transit.
The last side of the outer packaging offers another set of opening instructions, but at the bottom, there is a very short list of specifications that addresses the size, the materials, its weight and fan compatibility.
After removing the top half of the box, you will find the Armageddon Blue Series cooler snugly placed between two sections of dense foam that keep impacts from damaging the cooler, while also centering the cooler in case anything were to poke through the box. On one side of the fin array, the hardware box is slid down next to the cooler to further protect that side as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Prolimatech Armageddon Blue Series CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Metro Exodus Epic Store exclusivity deal made lots of money
- Next Call of Duty isn't called MW4, just Modern Warfare
- Tom Hanks says Toy Story 4 has an 'emotional' series ending
- Dauntless gains 500,000 players in 1 day, 4 million in total
- Mutant Year Zero new DLC 'Seed of Evil' adds new character
- Layers of Fear 2 Review: Lynchian Horror at its Finest
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Problems with ryzen 5 2400g and ASRock B450M-HLD R4.0
- Freesync not working on monitor?
- Type SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Aussie Indie Studio Melt Games Releases Endless Adventures In Mount Frosty
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Surpasses 16 Million Players Worldwide
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics Releases Data on Driving Behaviors around Memorial Day Weekend
- Bust a Move and Break a Sweat 'Wave Circles' is Now Available on Steam
- Futuristic Co-op Action RPG Killsquad Coming to Early Access on Steam this Summer