Packaging for the Armageddon Blue Series cooler is kept simple with the black background, with hints of blue stripes alluding to the cooler contained inside. Prolimatech also covers the fact that this cooler is skinny and shouldn't interfere with memory, it can use 140mm fans, and is ready to mount to any Intel processor.
This thinner side of the packaging shows that the cooler inside is in fact very thin. It also shows how to take the top half of the box off to get to the cooler, and lastly it says to visit their site for more information.
What I am calling the back of the packaging is just exactly what we saw on the front of the packaging. Just that this time the flap from the top half folded a bit in transit.
The last side of the outer packaging offers another set of opening instructions, but at the bottom, there is a very short list of specifications that addresses the size, the materials, its weight and fan compatibility.
After removing the top half of the box, you will find the Armageddon Blue Series cooler snugly placed between two sections of dense foam that keep impacts from damaging the cooler, while also centering the cooler in case anything were to poke through the box. On one side of the fin array, the hardware box is slid down next to the cooler to further protect that side as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Prolimatech Armageddon Blue Series CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 can be played without a console or PC
- Intellivision's new Amico console coming in 2020, has new Ecco game
- HyperX reveals $130 Cloud Alpha S headset with 7.1 surround sound
- Macabre Metroidvania indie Blasphemous releases next month
- Crytek now support TESLASUIT full-body haptic feedback in CRYENGINE
- ASUS ProArt PA34VC Review: Professional-Grade UltraWide Perfection
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director