Inside the Box
Corsair always does a great job packing their power supplies. We've yet to receive one packed like this that was damaged in any way, even if the box had been abused during shipping.
Corsair's RM850 features a semi-gloss black finish on the unit. The top of the power supply features the I/O specification label.
Both sides of the RM850 feature the same logo with it being inverted on the other side.
The front features all of the modular connectors including the one for the Corsair Link adapter.
The back doesn't have anything special as it is just your typical honeycomb mesh with on/off rocker switch and AC input. There is also a sicker back here that warns you the fan will not spin at low load levels.
The 135mm tan fan inside RM850 is covered by the black wire mesh grill on the bottom.
All of the modular cables are fully sleeved.
All cables are fully modular and all of them are of the flat ribbon type too.
If you intend to use the Corsair Link software, you'll have to purchase the Analog Corsair Link adapter separately from the power supply. Corsair sent us one along with the power supply so we could check out how it integrates with Corsair Link. We'll have a separate review of this shortly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit