The Build and Finished Product
I will be honest and say I don't like the look of the chassis when any of the bay covers are removed. I know this design is easier to produce, but I would still like some aluminum next to the drives or whatever I am installing here.
I pretty much stripped the case down to its essentials for this. Not only does this allow you to see the SSD trays much better, but it also exposes the large area in the floor for additional cooling. I am very pleased with the easy of the installation, and even when done quickly, it looks like it took hours to get here.
Around the back of the 750D, the rear I/O panel was easy enough to snap into place, but I did have to force the expansion slot supports inward to get the screws to align with the support bracket of the video card. To mount the PSU, I just stole two motherboard screws and got it in there for images.
Behind the scenes, the chassis wiring is simple to route and there are ample locations to tie it all down. Even when it comes to those from the PSU, there were no issues getting cables where they need to be.
With things all packaged back up and ready for power and testing, the 750D stands now much the same as when it came out of the box. Given the choice, I would remove the ODD and replace the cover, but I can definitely dig the view inside through the very large window.
Another bonus to the design is that even when powered, the chassis is almost inaudible, and the white LED lighting on the front would only be an issue in complete darkness. With any sort of lighting in the room, it is hard to tell if the LEDs are even on or flashing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Palit's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti GamingPro pictured
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti DUKE leaked
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 2080 Ti has 4352 CUDA cores
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO teased
- Burnout Paradise Remastered debuts to PC August 21st
- Z68 Fatal1ty with Mushkin 2133 RAM errors
- Buy (10) Apple iPhone X $4,490 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada