Corsair again went with plain brown cardboard with black printing on it to present the chassis to the customers. The front of which offers a rendering of the chassis inside next to a story of the chassis design with features and components that should make you want to buy this. At the bottom, in the wide black band, you find the Obsidian series 750D naming.
While UPS did cover the Corsair name at the top of this panel, they were gracious enough not to cover over the specifications charts or the renderings of the front and inside of the chassis.
With the Corsair name at the top followed by a large exploded diagram of the chassis is one way to certainly show off the design of the 750D. Below that there are four other stories and features lists to go along with the English and French versions on the front.
Since the story and features were multi-lingual, it only makes sense that they deliver the specifications charts in the same manner, providing three more here. Again as the other side offered, the bottom offers the same renderings of the front and inside of the chassis.
Inside of the cardboard, Corsair uses the combination of thick Styrofoam end caps to protect from larger impacts, and the plastic liner to keep the surfaces from vibration damages. To help keep the front panels attached in transit, they also taped the bays and the larger front panel below it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- NVIDIA goes all-in with AI for the 'goodness of mankind'
- NVIDIA GeForce 385.69 WHQL drivers released
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card