Performance & Cameras Tests
The performance on the Nexus 7 is unrivaled. The Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro SoC is blazingly fast, and mixed with the included 2GB of RAM, and 1920x1200-pixel display, it's one of the best-specced tablets on the market, with one of the lowest price tags too.
I noticed that moving the Nexus 7 into landscape mode felt significantly snappier than any other Android device I've used, and most importantly, the 2012 Nexus 7. The 2012 Nexus 7 feels like some ancient old piece of technology when compared to its refreshed younger brother.
Some of the performance of the Nexus 7 can be seen above with the SlimPort video, which is beautifully slick, and great for showing off your videos or photos to your friends or family on your big-screen TV.
Let's move onto some images from the camera. Here are some examples from the 5-megapixel rear-facing camera:
And shots from the 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera:
And now for some video samples:
Now let's get into some of those benchmark graphs!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Display & Speaker Quality]
- Page 4 [Features]
- Page 5 [Performance & Camera Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard